Removing risk via Supply Chain Optimisation:
To Acnos Pharma, patient safety is paramount. In order to achieve this, we believe in getting it right first time, every time. We place the utmost importance on our standards and our new, purpose-built 1,700m2 facility includes 50m2 vaulted storage for controlled medications secured by state-of-the-art security systems. Combined with our quality management system, GxP trained staff and a small but highly skilled, world-class management team, we add a personal touch to the handling of medication so you can rest assured that your product is in capable hands.
To complement our services we also offer:
- Storage and warehousing in our bonded state-of-the-art facility
- Decommissioning of stock
- Return and destruction
Located in the heart of Europe
Acnos is now even closer to lots of EU based pharmaceutical companies, many of whom have relocated to The Netherlands as a result of Brexit.
The Acnos Advantage
- Assurance of supply: our established supply network and business model of ethical procurement guarantees continued access to products through sustainable channels
- Continual review and refinement of our service model and quality standards in order to stay competitive and current
- Network: Made up of manufacturers, authorised distributors, wholesalers and specialist pharmaceutical couriers covering every continent
- On-time delivery in full. Project oversight from start to finish by your dedicated account manager
- Strategically positioned warehouse with quick access to Europe